IELTS Speaking test in Auckland, New Zealand – July 2013
آزمون اسپیکینگ جولای 2013 در کشور نیوزیلند
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How many hours do you spend studying every day?
– Did you make some new friends in the place where you study?
– Do you watch TV in another language normally?
– Tell me about a TV program that you find interesting.
– Do you think TV helps you to learn a new language?
Talk about a historical event that interests you. Please say
– What is the event?
– How did you know about it?
– When and where did it take place?
– Why do you think people study history?
– Do you like history?
– How can teachers improve the way they teach history?
– What do you think future historians will study about us?
– Tell me about a building constructed recently that might be considered an historical symbol in the future.