لغات مورد نیاز در رابطه با سرگرمی
1. I’ve joined a club where I can play chess.
2. I’m a philatelist. I collect all sorts of stamps.
3. I often go camping in the summer.
4. I do a bit of / a lot of climbing.
5. I make my own clothes.
6. I like photography.
7. I’m mad about DIY. I think this is a very good hobby for people who have a house but don’t have much money.
8. I took up golf when I was at school.
9. I gave up photography.
10. I collect antiques. I really enjoy going round the shops looking for a bargain.
11. I try to practise playing the guitar everyday.
12. I usually go jogging two or three times a week.
13. I took up hiking because I wanted to get more exercise.
14. I don’t really do anything in my spare time.
15. In winter, I do quite a lot of skiing.
16. In summer, I play tennis and cricket.
17. My aunt is a great traveller: she’s been to every country in Europe.
(a person who is travelling or who often travels)
18. We toured / went / were on a tour round the United States last summer.
19. I will be going overseas in my new job.
20. The island’s economy is heavily dependent on tourism.
21. We went on an excursion to the mountains.
22. I’m not taking any holiday / vacation
23. I’m taking a short break and going to my sister’s for a few days.
24. You look exhausted. You should take a few days off and relax.
25. I can’t come I’m afraid. I’m on holiday / off that week.
26. We’re only going away or a few days.
27. We’ve booked two weeks in Australia in July.
28. They run a small resort HOTEL IN Vermont.
29. I brought a model of the Eiffel Tower as a souvenir of Paris.
30. We travelled overland to Delhi and then flew on to Singapore.
31. The voyage from England to India used to take six months.
32. We decided to go cruising in the Mediterranean.
33. We take / get / catch the train / bus, to Leeds and then got a bus to where she lives.
34. We headed for / made for (infml) the town centre.
35. We stopped off in Paris en route to Nice.
36. The travel agent suggested some changes to my itinerary.
37. One of the most famous landmarks in London is Nelson’s Column.
38. We had been on the move for twenty four hours and were absolutely exhausted.
39. We made a stopover at Frankfurt on the way to Tokyo.
40. I’m LEARNING SPANISH, just for fun.
41. I think I get more pleasure out of doing my garden than anything else.
42. Let your hair down (infml) for once!
43. We had the time of our lives.
44. There isn’t much entertainment for young people in this town.
45. I had a great time last night.
46. I have to amuse myself for a few hours while I waited for her to arrive.