IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2014 Academic Module
آزمون برگزار شده آیلتس در کشور پاکستان در ماه ژوئن سال 2014
Writing task 1 (a REPORT)
We were given a bar chart showing the percentage of young people at universities in six different European countries (the UK, Poland, Finland, Italy, Spain, and Norway) in 2000 and 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people give more importance to artists (painter,writers, musicians) in the current age of rapidly developing technology and science. What do you think? Do people prefer arts to technology in your view?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Why did you select this subject?
– What type of weather do you have in your country?
– Do you like rain?
– When does the rainy season come in your country?
– Is there too much or too little rain? Why?
Describe a work that you do at home with an elderly person. Please say
– What is it?
– When did you start doing it?
– How often do you do it?
– Are family gatherings important in your view?
– On what occasions do people gather in your country?
– What advantages do family gatherings have?
– How much is gathering outside of home important?
– What impact does it have on the family?
– How do working parents affect their children’s lives?
– What are the solutions for working parents to accommodate children in their absence?
– How does it affect children’s lives when both parents are working?
– Does it have any advantages?