IELTS Speaking test in Ecuador and Kazakhstan – May 2014
آزمون اسپیکینگ برگزار شده در اکوادور و قزاقستان در ماه می سال 2014
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you think about helping others?
– What do you think about others helping you?
– Do you think children can help at home?
– What kind of house chores can children do? Why?
– Do you think it is important that children help around the house? Why?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Can you describe the weather in your city?
– How often is it raining over there?
– Do you like when its raining? Why?
– What do you think about parties?
– Why do/don’t you like them?
– What do you think about politeness?
– Do you think people are more polite today than in the past?
Describe a book that you have recently read. Please say
– What was the name of the book?
– What was the book about?
– Do you think it was interesting? Why?
– What do you think about being famous?
– How do you think the family members of a famous person feel?
– How can it affect them? Why?