1. Fill the gaps below with no more than 3 words.
On the day of your test, you need to take the following with you:
– both parts of your ______
– theory test ______
– appointment letter or ______
2. What two things will the examiner do before the test?
A) Ask for a paper driving licence
B) Check your paperwork
C) Speak to your driving instructor
D) Give you the option of bringing your driving instructor with you
E) Give you and your instructor some feedback
3. Which two of the following statements are true of the test?
A) An eyesight check is not part of the test
B) You can ask the examiner questions about safety
C) You have to drive in a variety of traffic conditions
D) The test lasts about 10 minutes
E) You will be asked to follow signs or spoken instructions
Download: IELTS Listening gapfill multiple choice.zip
Size: 910 kb